We were tagged by the beautiful Kelly of Stellar Scrutiny for the THE INFINITY DREAMS AWARD + BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD.( I don’t feel beautiful today, so Yasmin will do the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD.)
THE INFINITY DREAMS AWARD RULES:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
- I have never drink any alcoholic drink (except wine because wine is a bloody juice) or smoke a cigarrete in my entire life. I don’t like the taste of beer, gin,vodka and cigarrete makes me nauseous.
2. I’m an only child. *that explains the diva attitude*
3. I hate veggies.
4. I don’t watch horror movies or thriller movies like The Ring, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Conjuring and any other movies that has evil spirits and body hacking.
5. I love reading books with evil spirits and gorey bloody scenes .( I know. I’m weird.)
6. My favorite genre is Mystery Thriller.
7. I can speak 2 international languages and 2 dialects.
8. My dream course is Forensic Science. Too bad Philippines doesn’t offer that course to Filipinos..
9.I’m 5′ flat. I get mistaken for a highschooler. ALWAYS.
10. I’m a part of YoungLife since 2012. So if there’s any of you here who has been in a YoungLife camp or any YoungLife gathering, hello hello.
11. I’m a feminist. I believe in gender equality.
○ What book are you most looking forward to this year?
This. Because Valek baby is here.
○ Who would be your fictional best friend?
Meda of Soul Eaters series. Because she eats people.
○ *poof* I am a genie! What are your three wishes! (And no wishing for more wishes…or else)
- Unlimited funds to travel.
- One Norwegian cat..Or two.Or make it 5.
- I want Sidney Sheldon to be alive for an hour or two so that I can fangirl and tell him his books turned me into a reader. Then he can go back to being dead.
○ Enough about all those heroes, who’s your favorite villain?
○What Greek God are you most like?
Probably Hades. Because I want to overthrow those damn Olympians and I’m a sassy bitch.
○What decade would you want to live in for the rest of your life?
Hmmm. 1940’s I think. Without the war, of course. I love the fashion sense in that era.
○How many books do you own?
Too many to mention. Let’s start at 300+.
○What fictional universe would would you hate to live in?
Panem of Hunger Games. Do I need to explain?
○Which author do you wish wrote more books?
Sidney Sheldon. All of his works are my favorite and that’s quite a feat for an author.
○Do you play any instruments?
Used to. I used to play guitar (long long ago) and violin when I was in high school.
○What’s your least favorite romance in any book?
Stepbrother romance.It sounds incestuous.
- Favorite singer/band?
- If you’re going to be sorted into the 4 Houses, which house would you like to be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw)
- Least favorite series?
- Favorite literary couple that you ship?
- Favorite Disney Movie?
- If you can travel for free for the whole month, where would you go?
- TV series that you love?
- Which social media would you choose? Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr?
- Pet peeves you hate the most?
- YA contemporary or YA Fantasy?
- Hunger Games or Divergent?
Cat of thebookfinch
Emily of Books & Cleverness
Rowan of Rowan’s Raving Reviews
Percy of Percy Reads
Mariana of Book is Glee
And YOU if you want to do this Award ♥